Norwegian version of this page
Lost and found
Valuables and cards
- Valuables found on the university premises can be collected at the Security Operation Center. Valuables include for example wallets, cell phones, laptops, and key- or student cards.
- If you have lost your key- or student card you must contact the Security Operation Center to deactivate the old card and obtain a new one.
- The Security Operation Center is open 24 hours a day, and is located in Kristine Bonnevies hus in Blinderveien 31. The entrance is from Moltke Moes vei.
- Abandoned and visibly damaged bicycles are collected by the UiO Landscape Services, usually at Christmas and Easter. The bikes are stored for three months before they are recycled.
- Bike locks locked to bicycle racks without bikes will be removed.
- For questions about collected bicycles contact the UiO Landscape Services at 22 85 59 51, or send a notice (Norwegian).
Other lost items
Did you find what you were looking for?
Published June 26, 2017 10:38 AM
- Last modified July 18, 2017 10:34 AM