Job-seeker account at UiO
Even before you apply for a position with us, you can create an account in our online recruting system EasyCruit by Lumesse. Note however, that this is not mandatory for submitting a job application.
- You can register your CV and upload attachments at your leisure so that everything is ready when you decide to apply for a position at UiO.
Note: When applying for a specific position in our online recruiting system EasyCruit, the application form must be completed in one single session and within four consecutive hours. It is not possible to save your entries temporarily and return to complete the form in a later session. Your job-seeker account, on the other hand, can be accessed whenever you want and for as long as you want.
- Your CV can also be used in applications to other employers who use recruitment systems supporting the feature portableCV.
- You can update information registered in your account whenever you wish.
How do you create an account?
- Go to New user (easycruit.com) and follow the instructions.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration and the username and password you have chosen.
- Be sure to store your username and password in a safe manner for future use.
How do you delete your account?
When you have no use for the account any longer, you can easily delete it, including all stored data, from the start page of the account.
Problems accessing your account?