International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications
22nd International Conference on Field Programmable Logic (FPL) and Applications is the first and largest conference covering the rapidly growing area of field-programmable logic.
Its objective is to bring together researchers and industry from all over the world for a wide ranging discussion on reconfigurable logic, including, applications, electronic design automation (EDA), novel system architectures, embedded processors, arithmetic, and dynamic reconfiguration.
- Conference date and place: August 29-31, 2012 in Oslo
- Submission deadline: March 20, 2012 (23:59 GMT)
- Acceptance notification: June 1st, 2012
- Workshop proposals: June 15, 2012
- Camera-ready deadline: June 15, 2012
- Author/early registration: June 15, 2012
For programme and registration, visit www.fpl2012.org/
FPL is organized annually at different places across Europe and the 22nd issue will be held in Oslo and hosted by The Department of Informatics, UiO.