How to apply for holiday?
It is important to comply with all the prevailing procedures when applying for holiday, in order to ensure that registration in the University's salary and personnel system (SAPUiO) is in accordance with your entitlements.
- All employees are obliged to register their preference for holiday dates in the
HR portal, cf. user guide.
- Your application is electronically submitted from the HR portal to your superior for approval.
- Once your superior has processed the application in the HR portal, the system generates an email informing you of the outcome of the application.
- Read more about the number of holidays you are entitled to.
- If you want to apply for a transfer of holiday days to next year, you must use the HR portal, cf. user guide.
- Applications for a transfer of holiday days may be submitted in the period 1 to 31 January every year.
- If you want to transfer holiday days from 2012 to 2013, your application must be submitted before 31 January 2013.
- Read more about the conditions for transferring holiday days.
- Note: Payment for holiday not taken may only be requested in case of sickness or maternity/paternity leave. Read more and find the application form.
- Notification (odt) of transfer of holidays from next year to this, must be sent to the Pay Section.
- The Pay Section increases the number of holiday days for this year, and for next year registeres the same number of days as holiday already taken.
- The actual holiday(s) must be applied for in the HR-portal.
- If all regular holiday has been registered in the HR-portal, you can not ask for further holiday days untill the Pay Section har registered the transfer.
- Read more about the conditions for taking holiday days in advance.