Parking for employees
Parking is only permitted in marked parking spaces. Employees must have the A parking sticker attached on the left-hand side of the front windscreen.
Map of parking spaces at Blindern. A=parking for employees with the A parking sticker (A-oblat). S=parking for students with the S parking sticker (S-oblat). There are also some reserveds parking spaces marked R. These spaces are for visitors and for employees granted the R parking sticker.
Who is entitled to the A parking sticker?
- The parking sticker marked with A are for employees of the University of Oslo and SiO (the foundation for student life in Oslo). The sticker has a 1 – one – year validity.
- All persons who receive salary from the University are defined as employees.
- Emeriti who remain active at the University receive a parking permit on equal terms as an employee.
Order the A parking sticker
- University employees order the parking sticker by filling in a web-based parking form.
- Staff at the SiO or employees at UiO who are unable to log in, may use the following application form (in Norwegian).
Having a visitor?
- Visitors' parking cards are marked B (B-cards) and are for external parties visiting a unit or an employee at the University. The B-cards are issued for short visits, maximum 1 week. The cards are issued by the unit receiving the visitor and the duration and location is specified on the card.
- Cars with B-cards can park in parking spaces marked with A, R and S.
- There are also a number of parking spaces with parking meters. Short stops to deliver and pick up goods and to drop off or pick up persons are permitted where specified by traffic signs.
- Illegally parked cars, or cars which do not have a valid parking permit, will get fined. The fine is collected by EuroPark A/S and is at NOK 510.
- Questions relating to impounded cars can be made to EuroPark AS, tel.: + 47 815 32 132. This number is manned 24 hours a day.