UiO car share
The University has four cars that employees can borrow for work-related trips. Contact the Messenger and transport center in advance to reserve a car. It is smart to book as early as possible!
Terms for borrowing a car
- The driver of the vehicle is always responsible for the vehicle and its use. This includes complying with applicable parking regulations and the Road Traffic Act.
- In the event of a breach of the provisions or other irresponsible use of the vehicle, the driver may be refused a car.
- You can normally only use a car for one day at the time. The car can only rarely be borrowed for a longer period.
- We have passenger vehicles (VW Golf) and vans with space for up to six people.
- Due to the provisions of the state's insurance regulations, students cannot borrow University cars.
- The cars cannot be taken abroad; this includes Sweden and Denmark.
- The Head of Office/Head of Department must approve any use of the car beyond normal working hours.