Framework for Research at the Department of Psychology
Information on the regulations and procedures which govern health related research can be found below. It is expected that you as a leader or participant in a research project are familiar with and apply this information.
All projects, both internally and externally financed, shall be registered promptly using the online form (log in required), so that the Department – and UiO centrally can continuously document projects we are involved with. This concerns projects where you're the project leader/principal investigator – and collaborative projects you participate in. As of July 1st 2012 we are required to maintain such an overview.
- Registration form for research projects
- Internal Research Ethics Committee
- Project leader`s responsibilities
- The Medical and Health Research Act and links to other relevant legislation
- REC (Regional Committees for Medical and Health Research Ethics)
- NSD (Norwegian Social Science Data Services)
- Data storage/information security
- Remuneration to Research Participants
- Discrepancy reporting
The links above represent the Department of Psychology’s implementation of UiO`s quality system. The quality system at UiO shall contribute to ensure that health research (hereunder trials of medicines and medical equipment) is planned, conducted and reported in such a manner that ethical, medical, professional, scientific and confidentiality standards are safeguarded. It shall also ensure that the research maintains an academically defensible standard.