Master Scholarship in Global Governance
The Oslo Academy of Global Governance offers a Master scholarship of 9 months’ duration from October 1st 2017 to June 30th 2018.
Applications for 2017 will be accepted from 22 June. The final application deadline is 31 August, 2017.
The Oslo Academy of Global Governance contributes to knowledge development and dissemination on global governance for sustainable development in areas such as; health, the environment, human rights, poverty, climate change and security threats.
The scholarship is directed at candidates in the writing phase of their Master Programme. Applicants from all relevant disciplines and faculties are encouraged to apply. Candidates should have a thesis topic which is broadly in line with GlobalGov Academy’s research themes.
- Desk space at the Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM)
- A scholarship amount to NOK 31,500 (3,500 per Month).
- A multidisciplinary working environment.
Task will vary each semester, however you may be asked to assist in one or more of the following;
- Assist in The Oslo Academy of Global Governance activities, such as arrangement of seminars and workshops.
- Write short popular scientific articles.
- Room and hotel booking for international guests.
- Social media.
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master programme at the University of Oslo
The application should include
- A few paragraphs about the applicant’s motivation for applying and qualifications
- Project outline (problem description, theory/central concepts and method, and progress plan)
- CV with academic transcripts