Seed Funds 2010
LEVE announced its Seed Funds in autumn 2009 and granted 12 projects.
The granting of Seed Funds was a method to initiate research initiatives as a start-up activity. More information about the granted activities you will find in the menu on the left.
LEVE currently only finance Research Groups.
Seed fund activities
More information about the research activities granted seed funds for 2010:
- Conceptualizing Nature
- Cooperation in Research and Higher Education with Myanmar
- Finance and Climate Change
- Health as Foreign Policy
- Mental health in South Sudan
- Mental Health Workshop in Indonesia
- Mental Illness among War Victims in Uganda
- NECSA - Nordic Research Network on Environmental Challenges in South Asia
- Primary Health Care in Buenos Aires
- REDD - Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Developing Countries
- Reproductive and Sexual Health and Human Rights
- Ritualizing in a World at Risk