Researchers at UiO have received 36 grants from the European Research Council (ERC).
European Research Council grants support individual researchers of any nationality and age who wish to pursue their frontier research.
EU funded research at UiO
UiO has participated in the EU framework programmes for research and development since 1991, and is the Norwegian university with the largest EU portfolio. We have an increasing number of projects and EU income. This fits our goal to strengthen UiO's position as a competitive and attractive participant in the European Research Area.
Research projects funded by EU that UiO participates in
- Lifespan changes in brain and cognition (LCBC)
- Centre for Multilingualism in Society Across the Lifespan (MultiLing)
- Centre for Immune Regulation (CIR)
- Centre for Materials Science and Nanotechnology (SMN)
- Centre for the Study of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance (ESOP)