Apply for workshop funds
UiO researchers can apply for funding to arrange inter-faculty workshops associated with UiO:Nordic.
The purpose of the workshops is to develop and refine ideas that can form the basis for research groups to be established in 2017.
Deadline for applications is February 1 2017.
Requirements for workshops and the application
- Among the participants there must be permanent academic staff members from at least two faculties/centres at UiO. The application must be signed by the permanent academic staff members from minimum two UiO faculties.
- Workshops are to be held before the research group funding applictaion deadline (August 15 2017)
- The application should include1–3 pages of preliminary research questions, programme draft, and list of participants.
- A simple budget. Funding in the order of magnitude NOK 5–20,000 can be applied for.
The reviewers will emphasize on the following:
- The potential for new collaboration relationships.
- Academic relevance for the UiO:Nordic initiative.
- Productive participants who have a good track record.
- Groups or projects who have not recieves this type of funds from UiO:Nordic before, will be given priority
Practical information about handing in the applicaton:
You apply for the funds by uploading your applictaion (pdf-format) through "nettskjema". The button on the top of the right side of this page, takes you directly to the applictaion form.
You may change and/or delete your application until the dealine.
Applicants for workshops deriving from earlier UiO:Nordic funded workshops and/or project applications should explain how this new workshop represents a new direction/angle in relation to earlier projects.
Processing of applications
The applications will be processed by selected members of the UiO:Nordic board, which will ensure that all members are unbiased in their assessment of the applications. Responses will be distributed to the applicants within 3 weeks after the deadline.
Applying for workshop funds is not a precondition for participation in future research projects under the initiative.