How to order
Printed material from the University Print Centre is ordered directly online.
How to order online
- UiO users log into the online portal marked "UiO" by using their UiO user name and password. The cost will be charged to their units. Other users log in using the Private purchasing .
- When you have completed your order, you will receive a receipt by email.
- You will receive an email notification when the printed material is ready for collection.
You need the following when placing an order
- The PDF file that you want printed (PDF is the only file format that is supported)
- The desired UiO delivery address and contact person for delivery
- You must indicate how many and which pages
- Read also: How to format large documents for printing
How to pay
- If you are a UiO employee or student ordering on behalf of your unit, give the location code and budget code when ordering. The cost will then be charged to your unit.
- Companies can pay by invoice (invoice address and organization number should be stated when ordering), or by bank card (card payment made on collection).
- Private individuals can only pay by bank card on collection.
- Print time is normally three working days from receipt of your order with the completed PDF file attached.
- The finished product can be collected from the University Print Centre’s customer reception, or delivered to a UiO address.
- Delivery to a UiO address is only possible for UiO purchases.