Do you want to print a poster or banner?
The University Print Centre prints posters, roll-ups and large banners for outdoor use.
The University Print Centre prints posters and banners from A2 format up to 1.5 x 20 metres.
What you should know before you order
- What material do you want? You can choose between glossy or matte paper, vinyl, mesh (for the largest outdoor banners) and canvas (for wall decorations).
- How much space do you have available? You can order normal poster formats (A2, A1 and A0) as well as self-defined formats.
File format and quality
- The print file must be uploaded as a PDF, and should have the highest possible resolution.
- It is recommended that you format the poster file in Adobe InDesign. It is also possible to use Word or PowerPoint, but these programmes give poorer results.
- If you cannot create the PDF file in 1:1 size, you can send the file as 50% of the print size.
Normal measurements at UiO
- Banners to be hung up outside the Georg Sverdrup building measure 1500 x 8500 mm.
- Banners to be hung up outside the Helga Eng building measure 4000 x 3000 mm.
- Measurement for roll-up: 850x1600 to 2200 mm.