- Special exam arrangements
- Writing and handing in assignments
- Explanation of grades and appeals
- Diploma and transcripts
- Registration and semester fee
- Student ID and student card
- Recognition of education
If you have a disability, dyslexia or medical condition giving you a disadvantage in your studies you might be provided with special needs provisions for your everyday study situation. Or you may need to apply for leave of absence, postponed start of studies, or require reduced study progression for a period.
Credits and grades, academic calendar, regulations, quality assurance and more.
Career counseling, workshops on job search and help with the CV and cover letter.
We encourage you to speak up when you are satisfied or see a way to improve something.