Ordering a transcript
You may order a transcript of records in StudentWeb. The transcript will contain all the courses you have passed at UiO.
- The transcript will be sent to your semester address. You can update your address in StudentWeb when you order the transcript.
- The transcript may be issued in English and / or Norwegian, but you will only be issued one copy in each language.
- You may order a transcript as soon as you are registered for an examination. Exchange students are advised to order transcripts before returning home. You can indicate that the transcript should not be issued until all your examination results are announced.
- Transcripts are normally issued three to four days after ordering. You will not be allowed to order a new transcript until 7 days after a previous order. You can check the date of your order and the date issue of your transcript in StudentWeb.
Former students at UiO
- Former students can order transcrips via StudentWeb. If you have forgotten your PIN code, you may order a new code on the login page of StudentWeb. Contact Knutepunktet if you need help.
- If you are unable to log on to StudentWeb, you may order a transcript directly from your faculty. If your address needs to be changed, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering transcripts to educational institutions outside Norway
- If you need the transcript to be sent in a sealed envelope in connection with entrance to an educational institution outside Norway, you must order the transcript directly from your faculty.
Protection of personal information
- To protect personal information, UiO does not accept transcript orders or change of address notifications on the telephone.
Published Nov 18, 2010 08:52 AM - Last modified Jun 22, 2011 02:49 PM