First night in Oslo
Just arrived in Oslo? Join us and get the chance to meet other new students. We wish to welcome you to the University of Oslo and have a fun start to your adventure in Norway.
© UiO/Anders Lien
A lot of new international students will arrive before the semester starts and we wish to make your first days in Oslo a fun experience. This is a great opportunity to get to know other students who are also new in Oslo and to make new friends already the first day.
When and where:
Place: Escape: Ole-Johan Dahls hus
When: 5 January from 18:30
Program will be announced
- 18.30-19.00: Doors open and mingling
- 19.00-19.30: Presentation by UngInfo (organization providing information and guidance for youths in Oslo)
- 19.30-20.00: Show with ImproNeuf (improvisation group for students)
- 20.00-21.00: TBA
- From 21.00: Get to know each other and have fun!
Remember to bring valid ID!
- The venue has a maximum capacity for 200 people. The doors will close when this limit is reached, but will open again as people are leaving. We therefore encourage you to come and go throughout the evening.
- We have been informed by the venue that they sometimes have problems with foreign credit cards. Please remember to bring cash if you wish to purchase something.