The coming years we will most probably see an increase in markets regarding knowledge-based and research-based entrepreneurship, a development which will necessarily create a substantial demand for employees with cutting-edge expertise in this field. Potential employers for candidates with a Master’s Degree in innovation and entrepreneurship will be companies with a high level of Research & Development activity (especially in the fields of information technology, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, biomedicine and biotechnology); universities, science colleges, research institutions, consultancy companies, patent agencies, investment companies and public administration.
What our alumnis do (Position - Company):
• Business Developer, Telenor
• PhD Research Scholar, Department of Informatics
• Business Developer, Copenhagen Technology Transfer
• Management Consulting - daVinci Consulting
• Business developer- Aspiro/Inpoc
• Entrepreneur - Kvipt Productions