Exchange students can register for courses for Autumn 2017 online before arrival in Oslo. The online course registration - Studentweb opens 1 June.
If you register for courses online before arriving in Oslo you may have a better chance of being admitted to the courses you wish to take.
The deadline for course registration is 1 September.
Erasmus+ students must fill out the Learning Agreement (LA).
Students who have not uploaded the LA with their online application must remember to hand it in to their faculty when the semester starts.
Please note: It is the faculty you are admitted to which signs the agreement.
UiO offers a variety of Norwegian Language courses for exchange students. The courses are arranged by the Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies.
Exchange students register for Norwegian language courses in Studentweb.
Your Faculty Information Centre will sign the Confirmation of Arrival and the Confirmation of Erasmus+ exchange.
For questions regarding courses or Learning Agreement, please contact the relevant faculty:
- The Faculty of Theology: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Medicine: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Dentistry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Social Sciences: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org