Exchange students can register for courses for Autumn 2017 online before arrival in Oslo. The online course registration - Studentweb opens 1 June.
If you register for courses online before arriving in Oslo you may have a better chance of being admitted to the courses you wish to take.
You may also register for courses after you arrive in Oslo. The deadline is 1 September.
Erasmus+ students must fill out the Learning Agreement (LA). Students who have not uploaded the LA with their online application must remember to hand it in to their faculty/department when the semester starts.
Your Faculty Information Centre will sign the Confirmation of Arrival and the Confirmation of Erasmus+ exchange.
For questions regarding courses or Learning Agreement, please contact the relevant faculty:
- The Faculty of Theology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Law: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Humanities: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Dentistry: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Education: email@example.com