Change of seminar groups for bachelor students
If you have gotten a seminar group that collides with other courses, you can apply to change seminar groups.
You have the right to change seminar groups if you:
- Didn’t get any of the three groups you prioritized in StudentWeb
- Have been placed in a group with teaching hours which collide with obligatory teaching in another of your registered courses.
If you have been placed in a seminar group that you prioritized, and then discover that it collides with other mandatory activities, you may apply. However, you are not guaranteed a new seminar Group.
How to apply
- Deadline: August 25 - but please apply as soon as possible
- You may submit your application after the deadline, but you are not guaranteed a new seminar group if you apply after the deadline.
When and how will you get your answer?
- If you applied within August 25, the answer to your application will appear in Studentweb by August 30.
- If your application is accepted, the new seminar group will appear in your StudentWeb. If your application is denied, the seminar group will not be changed.
- You will also receive an e-mail.
- You can also apply after the 19th of January, but you are not guaranteed to have your application concidered.
Absence from obligatory activities
Information about obligatory activity can be found on each course page, under the heading “Teaching”. If you do not complete and pass the obligatory activities, you will not receive an exam grade.
If your seminar teaching starts before you have received a reply to your application, you have to follow the seminar group you have been admitted to.