- EITHER APPLY AS A SELF-FINANCED APPLICANT OR A SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT - YOU CANNOT APPLY FOR BOTH. If you apply for both, your scholarship application will be rejected. Only apply as a self-financed applicant if you (or your family/employer/university/an external source) can finance 100% of all fees.
- There is no "Submit" button in the Application Portal - as soon as you have chosen your course(s) and uploaded all required documents, your application is complete.
- You can log in multiple times to complete your application by the deadline. If you do not have all required documents when you first register and choose your course, you log in later and upload any remaining documents by the deadline.
- You must submit all required documents by the deadline. After the deadline has passed you will not be able to upload additional documents.
- You will be able to log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Read our guide to applying in the Application Portal (available in early December) if you need help.
- If you need a visa to Norway, you MUST read this information.
- You will receive an email with the application result.
Scholarship applicants: February 1, 2016
Self-financed applicants: March 15, 2016
Click on the button below to confirm that you understand the information above, and to continue to the Application Portal.