When to apply
- The application portal opens in December 1.
- The application deadline is March 1.
- When you apply you must choose if you want to live on or off campus.
- On-campus space is limited and we recommend applicants who wish to live on campus to apply early.
- Admission to the ISS does not automatically grant students the right to on-campus housing at the Blindern Dormitory.
- Gather all the required documents, and upload them in the application portal within the application period December 1 to March 1.
- You can log in to the portal multiple times to upload documents, within the given deadline.
- If you need instructions on how to upload your documents, please read our guidelines for uploading documents.
6. Apply online
The application for summer 2017 is closed.
Register your application in the University of Oslo's online application system.
- Enter your full legal name, including middle name(s), exactly as it is written in your passport.
- Please use one email address to avoid creating multiple user IDs/applications.
- Make sure that you apply for the correct type: Scholarship/Self-financing, on-campus/off-campus.
- There is no "Submit" button in the portal
- You can log in multiple times to complete your application and upload documents, within the deadline March 1.
- If you need help, see our guide to applying in UiO's online application portal.
Please note! Your application will be considered invalid if you have not uploaded all supporting documents by the deadline. Invalid applications will not be processed.
7. Get your application result
We will start to send out admission letters by email in late January.
From January the results of your application will be sent to you by e-mail within three weeks after you have uploaded all necessary documents.