Terms and conditions
- Cancellations for the weekend trips must be made as soon as possible and no later than 22:00 the Wednesday before the excursion. If you cancel your excursion in time, we will try to offer you a place on another excursion, although this cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that if you sign up but fail to show up for your excursion, you forfeit your right to a free excursion.
- For the excursion to Bergen, cancellations have to be made at the latest on Monday July 3. After that date, the fee for the Bergen trip cannot be refunded.
Exchange of excursion
- You may exchange your excursion with another student; however, you yourself must find a student who is prepared to exchange the excursion with you, and both of you together will have to see the Blindern Dormitory receptionist in person, no later than 22:00 the Tuesday before the excursion for confirmation of the exchange.
- Beyond this, it is not possible to take part in an excursion for which you have not previously signed up.
- You cannot give your excursion away, neither to another ISS student or to a third person. The right to a weekend excursion is personal and cannot be relinquished to another person.
- As long as there is space, any ISS student may sign up for a second excursion.
- A fee of NOK 1850 has to be paid before boarding the bus.
- Such extra excursions will be registered on a separate list and students will only be admitted after all students on the waiting list have been accommodated.
- Send an email to the Excursions Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Thursday the week of the excursion.
- If vacant places on an excursion, family members and friends of ISS students may also participate in the trip.
- Priority will always be given to ISS students who have not yet been able to take part in an excursion.
- Family members and friends will also only be admitted after all students on the waiting list have been accommodated.
- Family members (no children under the age of 18 is allowed) and friends will be registered on a separate list, this can be done from the Thursday the week of the excursion, by sending an email to the Excursions Manager: email@example.com.
- The student who invites the guest will be held financially responsible for the guest.
Published Oct. 28, 2016 2:55 PM - Last modified June 28, 2017 9:01 AM