90-gruppe - Specialisation in English didactics, Teacher Education Program (LEKT14-90ENGDID)
The specialisation in English didactics gives you advanced, research-based knowledge about English as a school subject in Norway. This specialisation focuses on the teaching and learning of basic skills in English (reading, writing, listening, speaking, digital) as well as aspects of quality instruction in English secondary classrooms, related to the teaching of culture, society, language, and literature. Throughout this specialisation you will get knowledge about various methods for school research, which you can utilise in your work with your Master’s thesis in English didactics (Teaching English).
Emner i emnegruppen
- DIFO4001 - Didaktisk forskningsmetode: design og innsamling av data
- DIFO4015 - Didaktisk forskningsmetode med praksis: analyse og framstilling av data
- EDID4001 - Quality English Teaching
- EDID4002 - Basic Skills in English
- EDID4009 - Master's Thesis in English subject didactics
- 20 credits with optional topics related to the English language, literature, English or American culture and society at master's level.