You can get to and from campus by renting a city bike.
Oslo City Bike
You have to subscribe in order to use the city bikes. Sign up on Oslo City Bike's website (oslobysykkel.no).
Stations at Blindern:
- In Moltke Moes vei, by the stairs leading down to Georg Morgenstiernes hus
- Between P. A. Munchs hus and the tram line
- Beween Farmasibygningen and the Fysikkbygningen
- In Blindernveien in front of Domus Theologica
- On the student parking lot behind the Frederikke building
Downtown: One station outside the National Theatre and two at Spikersuppa, in front of the Parliament.
Tøyen: By Tøyen primary school, in the south end of the Tøyen park and in Jens Bjelkes gate, by the southern entrance to the Botanical garden.
Norwegian bicycle rules
Familiarize yourself with the Norwegian bicycle rules before mounting a bike for the first time in Norway!