Norwegian version of this page

Contact persons in cases of whistleblowing

When you consider blowing the whistle on cencurable conditions, it might be a good idea to consult someone you trust. We have made a list of people who can offer you advice.

Contact persons at UiO

The principal rule is to go through the official channels. If it is a case of bullying or harassment, your employer or safety representative must be contacted.

If you are in any doubt in connection with other matters on how useful it will be to go through the official channels, you can contact others at UiO who can give you advice. Examples are:

Supervisory authorities

Anyone may seek advice from supervisory authorities. Examples:

Are you uncertain as to which rules apply? The Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority’s response service replies to all questions relating to the working environment on telephone number 815 48 222.

Did you find what you were looking for?
Published Oct. 2, 2013 10:06 AM - Last modified Nov. 21, 2017 4:51 PM