Get a tax card as a non-EU/EEA national

As soon as you have received your Norwegian ID number you must apply for a tax card. You must also report your ID number to your local personnel officer at UiO.

Note: Due to limited resources, UiO cannot apply for a tax card on your behalf.

There are two ways to apply for a tax card:

Online with an electronic ID

On paper

If you do not wish to use an electronic ID, you must print and fill out the form Application for tax deduction card (RF1209) (pdf) and send it together with your work contract by post to:

Postboks 9200 Grønland
0134 Oslo

Did you find what you were looking for?
Published Aug. 21, 2019 9:38 AM - Last modified Sep. 4, 2019 11:45 AM