At ISMO, we are eager to help new international researchers establish themselves at the University of Oslo for longer or short-term stays. We recommend you take the following steps:
- Check out our website as it will answer most of your questions.
- For further requests, please feel welcome to contact us at any stage in your relocation process.
Getting in touch for the first time?
Kindly provide us with all the information needed to assist you in the best possible way by completing our online registration form:
At any point in your relocation process or during your stay at UiO you are welcome to:
Send us an e-mail
What do we do?
ISMO is a unit that specializes on your needs as a new international researcher at the UiO. We are here to ease your transition to your new job in a new country and assist you in the process of relocation. We can:
Who can contact us?
We offer our services to:
- international applicants to positions at UiO
- new international employees at UiO
- guest researchers with an established affiliation to UiO
- accompanying partners and family
- host units at UiO