New board members for the University Board
Employees at the university have voted that Finn-Eirik Johansen, Ingrid Lossius Falkum, Elisabeth Garcia Gonzalez and Marianne Midthus Østby will represent them on the University Board.
Elisabeth Garcia Gonzalez, Finn-Eirik Johansen, Marianne Midthus Østby and Ingrid Lossius Falkum.
The following candidates will be permanent representatives and deputies to the University Board:
Permanent employees with teaching and research positions
- Professor Finn-Eirik Johansen
- Associate Professor Ingrid Lossius Falkum
- First deputy: Professor Helge Jordheim
- Second deputy: Professor Helene Nissen-Lie
Fixed-term employees with teaching and research positions
- Doctoral Research Fellow Elisabet Garcia Gonzalez
- First deputy: Doctoral Research Fellow, Stian Kogler
- Second deputy: Postdoctoral Fellow Linda Kristina Joelsson
Technical and administrative staff
- Senior Advisor Marianne Midthus Østby
- First deputy: Section Manager Linn Kristin Stølan
- Second deputy: Senior Advisor Hanne Bjerknes
The new board members will take office on 1 August 2021.
Scientific staff: 817 out of 1932 people in the census have voted (42.29%)
Temporary scientific staff: 380 out of 2173 people in the census have voted (17.49%)
Technical / administrative staff: 939 out of 2870 persons counted (32.72%)
Turnout has increased since the 2017 election for permanent scientific staff (35% in 2017) and temporary scientific staff (13.8% in 2017), while there is a slight decrease for technical-administrative staff (33.2% in 2017).
– We are happy to have such good candidates on the University Board and that the turnout has increased for two of the groups voting, says University Director Arne Benjaminsen.