The central electoral committee and election secretariat at the University of Oslo
Voters should generally direct any queries to the contact person provided locally in connection with each individual election. More general questions can be raised with the University of Oslo's central electoral committee or election secretariat.
- Bjørn Erik Rasch, Professor, Faculty of Social Sciences, chair
- Gunn-Hilde Grasmo-Wendler, Faculty Director, Faculty of Medicine; Benedicte Rustad, Faculty Director, Faculty of Law (deputy)
- Arsenii Zabirnyk, Postdoc, Faculty of Medicine; Diana Saplacan, PhD Candidate, The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (deputy)
- Karl Henrik Storhaug Reinås (e-mail), student; Linnea Alexandra Barberini (e-mail), student (deputy)
The secretary of the electoral committee is Gina Kristine Berg, Adviser, Department of Personnel Support.
- Bjørnar Sarnes, Special Adviser, Management Support Unit, responsible for information
- Bård Henry Moum Jakobsen, Head of Group, Centre for Information Technology (USIT), responsible for the electronic voting system
- Roger Markgraf-Bye, Senior Adviser, Department of Personnel Support, responsible for the election regulations and the employee electoral roll
- Michael Schøyen Grude, Senior Engineer, Department of Education Services, responsible for the student electoral roll