Who are we?
What can we help you with?
We provide advice on issues relating to labour law and other adjoining areas of law.
Who can contact us?
- Managers and personnel officers/advisors at UiO units can contact us for legal advice.
- Employees who have questions about their employment conditions should contact their manager.
How can you contact us?
- All requests for legal assistance in our areas of law should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain:
- Description of the case in question
- What you need assistance for
- Overview of all relevant case documents
Note: Sensitive information must not be sent by e-mail but through ePhorte.
- When the matter is urgent or can be followed up with a single phone call, ring 22 84 10 50. The phone is usually served Monday through Thursday 10:00-11:00 and 11:30-14.00; if there is no answer, send your request by e-mail.
- We treat requests in the order they come in.
- We have at all times a great influx of legal inquiries. Those seeking legal advice must therefore expect some processing time.
- If we do not have the capacity to assist units, the law firm UiO has a framework agreement with (requires login) (Norwegian) can be contacted for legal assistance. The inquiring unit must cover the costs of the law firm.