Research Management Office
Who are we?
What can we help you with?
We provide legal advice on issues regarding external funding, i.e. research collaboration agreements, and related legal topics.
Who can contact us?
Researchers and research administrators seeking legal advice in connection with externally funded research projects.
How can you contact us?
Questions regarding EU- and EU-related projects: email@example.com
All other inquiries regarding legal advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your inquiry should contain the following:
- A description of the case in question.
- What you need assistance for.
- Relevant case documents, such as project description, budget and agreement draft.
As a main rule we process requests on a “first come first serve” basis.
We have a constant influx of legal inquiries. Those seeking legal advice must therefore expect some processing time.
If we do not have the capacity to assist, we may contact the law firm UiO has a framework agreement with for legal assistance. The inquiring units will be required to cover the cost of using the law firm.
- UiO's agreement templates for research collaboration
- Interal guidelines for contract- and collaboration research at UiO (Norwegian)
- Policy for intellectual property rights at UiO
- Quality assurance system for health and medical research
- EU funded research at UiO
- The Norwegian Research Council's resource pages on collaboration agreements