Director's office, Department of Research and Innovation (R&I OFFICE)
The staff of the Director's Office assist the department director in cases and areas under her direct supervision. Additionally, they provide support to the heads of the two subunits and carry out specific tasks within their areas of responsibility.
Main tasks include:
- Provide support to the director and the heads of subunits on administrative issues and procedures, strategy and policy development, and institutional coordination;
- Coordinate, prepare and provide quality assurance of cases to be presented to the governing bodies of the university;
- Administration and reporting related to the company ownerships of the university;
- Coordination tasks and secretariat for the Research Ethics Committee, the Central Council for research misconduct cases, and the IPR Committee.
- Handling of complaints and allegations of research misconduct.