Bicycles shall not be brought into university buildings.
- UiO does not allow anyone to bring a bike indoors for reasons of escape routes, cleaning and general accessibility. The prohibition applies to employees, students and visitors alike.
- The Estate Department removes all bicycles that are parked indoors and hands them over to the Landscape Services or places them at the nearest bicycle rack with the lock provided.
- Due to the high traffic between the buildings, all cyclists must pay attention to pedestrians as they travel on the walkways. All traffic must be conducted on the pedestrians' terms. Where there are many predecessors, bicycles are to be pushed.
- Bicycles are to be locked into fixed bicycle racks. Bicycles must not be placed in such a way that they block walkways or entrances, or hinder public traffic.
- Used and broken bikes are placed at the nearest bicycle rack with the lock they are provided with or handed over to the Landscape Services.
- Do you have questions about this policy? Send a message to the Property Department (Norwegian).