- what information is being processed
- what purpose does the processing of this information have
- who processes the information
Purpose of using cookies
- usage pattern analysis and statistics (Google Analytics, A/B testing and user surveys)
- log in and managing the web site, including some user preferences (like language)
- display of study programs and courses for UiO students
- that the user has been informed and consented
Content of cookies
The cookies used for logging in and for displaying study programs and courses may be linked to you as an individual in the UiO system. All other cookies are anonymized to prevent us from associating information about your use of the site as an individual.
Google can transfer statistics to a third party if this is demanded by law or in cases where the third party processes information on behalf of Google.
Read more about privacy and the processing of personal information at UiO. If you need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.