Workshop for mentors
Mentors are invited to a second master class to discuss and receive further training in the role of mentor.
The final programme will be planned as we gain more knowledge about the participants of the programme.
- Ethics and dilemmas in the mentoring relationship
- Power and influence as leader/professor and mentor
- Emotional intelligence - as the important element
- Methods for evaluation and feedback
- Evaluating own skills and competencies in the role of the mentor
- Exchange of experiences
At the start of the seminar, a luncheon will be held for mentees and mentors from 12.30 -13.30.
A few weeks prior to the event, mentors enlisted in the programme will receive an invitation to this event in Outlook. By accepting the invitation in Outlook, you register for the event.
Contact Equality Adviser Hege Elisabeth Løvbak.