During your business travel you may need to change your return date or you may encounter a situation that triggers your travel insurance.
Depending on the nature and length of your travel and your working commitments you might want to:
- Mark your absence in your e-calendar at UiO.
- Record an absence message in your voice mail.
- Set up an automatic out of Office e-mail reply.
- Register your differing workplace and job post address or your new home address abroad in the HR portal.
- Record working hours during work travel.
- If you need to change your ticket while travelling or have other travel-related questions, contact Egencias travel consultants:
- Telephone: +47-51 44 44 38
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Note: Use of this service outside the hours 07:00 - 18:00 incurs a NOK 250 fee.
- If you have paid for your trip using your UiO credit card, you have travel insurance for trips lasting up to 90 days.
- Note: You must buy your own travel insurance for trips lasting more than 90 days. Read more about travel insurance during stays abroad.
- For emergencies during trips paid for with your UiO credit card, contact:
- SOS International: +45-70 10 50 50
- Codan Insurance NUF: +47-67 22 43 00
- Claims that do not require immediate assistance should be reported to the company on arrival home. Report a claim (communicatoremail.com) (Norwegian) or call +47-67 22 42 22.