The Green prescription measure is for employees who need to start an exercise programme in connection with work-related stress injuries or health problems.
Who issues green prescriptions?
At the Occupational Health Service, you may contact one of the following occupational health professionals:
- Occupational Health Physician Anna-Lena Lie
- Occupational Health Nurse Trine Evensen
- Occupational Physiotherapist Carolina Lybäck-Forsbacka
Health profile and exercise plan
Everyone with a Green prescription is given a free health profile test by Athletica PT Team (sio.no) to find out what he/she needs and what will be a realistic exercise plan:
- You are provided information and recommendations as to which activities are most suitable with regard to your own goals and physical condition.
- A health profile test is given at the start-up (60 minutes) and after 3-6 months (30 minutes).
- Bring the green prescription with you both when booking the health profile test and when taking the test.
To take part in the recommended exercise activities offered by SiO Athletica you must buy a membership card or pay for individual admission tickets unless you only take part in activities covered by the agreement between SiO and UiO regarding exercise during work hours, see course overview and membership at SiO Athletica for UiO employees.
Valid for six months
The prescription is valid for six months and can be renewed for a further six months if necessary.