International Partnerships for Excellent Education and Research (INTPART)
INTPART will fund partnerships between Norwegian higher education and research institutions and excellent partners in Brazil, Canada, India, Japan, China, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, USA, France and Germany.
The INTPART Programme is administered jointly by the Research Council of Norway (NRC) and the Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (Diku).
INTPART 2020 - Call for Proposals
The 2020 Call for Proposals is now published and the deadline is 18 November.
The Call can be found on the RCN website.
See Global UiO for information about current international collaboration.
- 21 October, 1 pm: The Research Council of Norway hosted a webinar for applicants. The presentation from the webinar can be found here.
- 22 October, 11 am: Digital information (Zoom) meeting for potential INTPART applicants and relevant administrative staff at the UiO.
- 9 November: Deadline for the Faculties to send their lists of applicants to the UiO INTPART Team.
- 18 November at 1 pm CEST: Application deadline (Research Council).
- 18 November at 1 pm: Deadline for UiO to submit its list of approved applicants to the Research Council
Coordination of UIO's applications
About the programme
The main goal of INTPART is to develop world class higher education and research institutions in Norway by promoting and funding long term institutional partnerships with strong academic groups and institutions in eight prioritized countries; Brazil, Canada, China, India, Japan, Russia, South-Africa, South-Korea, USA, France and Germany. The programme is a collaboration between the Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (Diku) and the Research Council of Norway (RCN).
Application deadline 2020
18 November 2020 (13:00 CEST)
- Additional costs in connection with short-term or long-term reciprocal mobility stays by students, researchers, managers and administrative staff may be funded according to the Research Council’s rates for Visiting Researcher Grants and Overseas Research Grants (stays shorter than three months may also be funded)
- Development and implementation of workshops, seminars and conferences, intensive courses, field courses, summer schools, etc.
- Cooperation on curriculum development and development of joint and/or online courses, educational programmes and/or degree programmes.
- Planning and development of research cooperation and applications to future calls and funding sources
- Guest lectures and joint teaching and supervision of students and doctoral candidates
- Cooperation with the business and public sectors
- Other activities that encompass international research and educational cooperation
Service and support at UiO
The INTPART team in the Research Support Office, Department for Research Administration, are available to assist the faculties and potential applicants with information and guidance in the application process, and with formal requirements such as cooperation agreements and "letters of endorsement".
There will be an information meeting about the INTPART programme and the application process on 22 October at 11-12.30.
Please see information in Norwegian for details.