The Deparment allocates funds for participating at peer- or committee reviewed conferences at which staff members deliver papers or key note addresses. These are travels where the purpose is to present your own research or that of your research group or the Department.
- The conference is peer- or committee reviewed
- The paper is accepted or key note address is agreed
- The trip is approved by the leadership
- Are given continuously according to attached budget
- Travel, accommodation, subsistence and conference fees will be covered