The Department has an annual budget allocation of 400 000 NOK for Research activities.
- There are four application deadlines per year: 15th February, 15th May, 15th September and 15th November
- Applications must be submitted via the online application form
- Funds are not allocated in arrears
- PhD students applying for funding for activities that do not yield ECTS points must submit an approval from their supervisor with the application
What can you apply for?
- Workshops/seminars (internal, external or partial funding of conferences)
- Music notation
- Research assistance
- Guest lectures not connected to the ordinary teaching
- Other relevant research expenses (i.e. license costs, open access publication, specialized equipment etc.)
How much can I apply for?
- Applications up to 30 000 NOK per activity
- See information on budgeting travels
- All related costs must be included in the budget
Which allocation criteria are used?
Applications are prioritized accordint to:
- Correspondence With the Departments prioritized research goals. See annual plan
- Duration since last allocation of funds
- Applicants who have "småforsk" funds and/or have additional available funds are not prioritized
- Applicants who have available research funds from external projects are not prioritized