Check your absence quotas in the HR portal
Absence quotas you are entitled to or have earned in the current year are registered in the HR Portal.
Types of absence quotas
Quotas for these types of absence are registered for you in the HR Portal:
- Compassionate leave days
- Absence days due to sick child
- Senior days
- Compensatory time off and overtime
How you check your absence quotas
- Log into the HR Portal, and select Working Time in the Employee Self-Service window.
- Select Absence quotas.
- You are presented with an overview of all types of absence quotas that are registered for you, how much of them you have used and how much you still have left.
- With the help of the pull-down menu Type of quota you can choose to see all quota types that are registered for you or only the type you are interested in.
- Your absence quota due to sick child will only be shown here if you have registered your child/children up to the age of 12 in the HR Portal. This is done in Employee Self-Service, Personal Information, Personal Profile, Family Members / Dependents. Read more about leave when your child or the child's minder is ill.
- If you discover mistakes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.