Recording extra payable hours in the HR portal
Part-time employees who register working hours in the HR portal may register working hours exceeding their planned daily work time for regular pay compensation for hours short of a full-time position. Such extra hours are to be registered in the HR portal as Extra payable hours parttime.
- Extra hours are recorded under Working Time in the Employee Self-Service window.
- Select Register working time.
- The calendar displays your recorded time data.
- The timesheet is found further down the page.
- The top cell of the Content column displays expected work time for the day in question.
- Time is displayed in decimal numbers, e.g. 7,75 hours = 7 hours 45 minutes.
- In the following example, an employee has a 5 hour work plan. On a given day, the employee works 7 hours.
- Select Extra payable hours parttime from the drop-down menu for attendance types.
- Enter the full work time for the day in question and select Check to update the entry.
- The system will automatically calculate the effective extra hours.
- In our example, effective extra hours are 7 hours - 5 hours = 2 hours.
- Registered extra hours will be paid in addition to regular pay.
- Select Save when you have reviewed the data.
- You can now see a confirmation of the registration.