Employees both with flexible and fixed working hours are to register overtime in the HR portal.
Bear in mind that all overtime must be planned and approved by leader. Read more about overtime.
- Working hours are recorded under Working Time in the Employee Self-Service window.
- Select Register working time.
- The calendar displays your recorded time data.
- Scroll down to the Timesheet field.
- Select the correct attendance type from the drop-down menu.
- You may claim overtime against pay or compensatory time off.
- Enter your full attendance on the day in question; the system will automatically calculate your effective overtime.
- Select Check to update the entry.
- Overtime is effectuated once you have worked a full working day. Here overtime is granted after working 7,75 hours.
- Actual overtime is 10 hours - 7,75 hours = 2,25 hours.
- Select Save when you have reviewed the data.
- The saved overtime is sent to your leader for approval.
- You can now see a confirmation of the registration.