Employees both with flexible and fixed working hours are to register overtime in the HR portal.
Bear in mind that all overtime must be planned and approved by leader. Read more about overtime.
- Working hours are recorded under Working Time in the Employee Self-Service window.
- Select Register working time.
- The calendar displays your recorded time data.
- Scroll down to the Timesheet field.
- In the first row, record the time of your regular work day. In the example shown, it is 7.75 hours.
- In the second row, select the correct attendance type from the drop-down menu and record the overtime period. You may claim overtime against pay, i.e. Paid overtime, or compensatory off-time, i.e. Overtime w/flexitime.
- Select Check to update the entry.
- Select Save when you have reviewed the data.
- The saved overtime is sent to your leader for approval.
- You can now see a confirmation of the registration.