Registering self-certified sick leave in the HR portal - FAQ
How do I change/delete registered sick leave?
- You can change registered absence under Employee Self-Service > Working Time > Change/delete absence.
- Choose the trash can icon to delete registered absence. Choose the pencil icon to change registered absence.
- Note that you can delete but not change absence that has been processed (approved/rejected) by your personnel manager. Your personnel manager will be notified about the deletion.
- See Edit and delete absence registration for details.
I want to register a leave request due to sickness of my child or its caretaker but am denied due to "missing quotas".
- The type of absence Sick child/sick caretaker presupposes that children 12 years of age or younger under your care are registered in the HR portal under "Personal data".
- For children older than 12 a copy of the grant letter from NAV must be sent to the Group for Absence and Reimbursement at the Payroll Office.
Whom do I contact if my question has not been answered?