Registering self-certified sick leave
You register self-certified sick leave in the HR portal.
Note: You must follow other routines for sick leave certified by a doctor.
- Absences are managed under Working Time in the Employee Self-Service window.
- Select Leave request.
- The calendar displays your absences.
- New registrations are made further down in the window.
- Select Self-certified sick leave (possibly S.cert sick l. - work rel. or S.cert sick l. - maternity) from the drop-down menu . If you are unsure, check what absence type to use.
- Set the time frame for the absence .
- You may leave a note to your approver in the New Note box .
- Select Check to update the entry .
- Select Send for approval.
- Review the registration and select OK to send the request.
- The request is verified and displayed in the calendar.