The Time Statement feature provides information about your registered working hours and flexible hours quota.
- From the self-service menu, select Working Time.
- Select Time statement.
- Entries for the current month are displayed.
- The Flex column dispays time worked above or below target time for a day.
- The Weekly Total row displays total registered working hours and accumulated flexible hours for a week.
- All workdays are shown with at least two rows of data: Work time (or another time entry registered for a day) and Time Postings.
- Time Postings displays your planned working hours for a day, as determined by your work schedule.
- Work Time displays the hours you have recorded for a day.
- If multiple time entries have been made for a single day, these will be shown in individual rows. Accumulated flexible hours is always displayed on the top row for the day in question.
- At the bottom of the table you will find your monthly balance. This includes ingoing balance, accumulated and outgoing balance for flexible hours.
- Overtime worked for the month is displayed in the right-hand columns of the monthly overview.
- You may change the month you want to see data for by entering different date parameters in the Date Selection fields (1).
- Note that the results shown will always be for entire months.