Displaying your travel and expense reports in the HR portal
UiO produces only electronic travel and expense reports overviews. These can be found in the HR portal.
Only employees who lack access to the HR portal may file regular travel and expense claims on paper.
- Your registered travel and expense reports can be accessed through the Employee Self-Service window.
- Select My travel and expense reimbursements under Travel and Expenses.
- Mark the account you wish to assess, and then select Display/Print.
- The formula will open in a separate window.
You may view and download attachments that have been added to all your registered entries.
- Select the entry you wish to assess.
- Select Change.
All attachments are saved by UiO for 10 years, and are available for you to access during this period.