Warnings and notifications in the HR portal
When performing tasks in the HR portal you may encounter various warnings and notifications. Here you can learn what the different information icons mean.
- Yellow icons/triangles are notifications. These aid to inform you of circumstances which affect the registration, but will not hinder you in completing the task you are performing.
- To complete the task, select Save, OK or a similar button until a confirmation of the task is displayed. The confirmation is marked by a green caret icon.
- Red icons/hexagons are warnings pointing to errors in the processing of a task. These will actively hinder completion of the task.
- If a red warning icon is displayed, please make sure that all required information fields (marked with a red star/asterisk) are filled in, and that you have been given the necessary absence quotas and/or authorizations to perform the task.
- Contact your personnel consultant if you are experiencing problems performing necessary tasks due to such errors.