The HR portal is a self-service solution in SAP for employees, leaders and case handlers.
UiO uses SAP for its payroll and human resource management. READ-users can view data and generate reports directly in SAP.
As an employee you are automatically registered in SAPUiO and use the employee self-service feature in the HR portal to register:
- Working time (administrative and technical staff)
- Absence: sick leave, compensatory time off, holidays, leave of absence
- Travel settlements and outlay reimbursement claims
- Personal information
- As a manager you use the manager self-service feature in the HR portal to administrate your staff, generate reports and handle your approval responsibilities, see user guide.
- As a manager you have online access to salary reports (Norwegian) for your unit.
- If you are registered as a READ-user (Norwegian), you can view data and generate reports directly in the SAP system, see user guide (Norwegian).
- If you have employees who need access as a case manager for eBilag in the HR portal, please fill out this online form (Norwegian).
- Attestants use the employee self-service feature in the HR portal to attest travel settlements and outlay reimbursement claims, see user guide.
- Assistants use the assistant self-service feature in the HR portal to follow up responsibilities on behalf of leaders and employees, see user guide.
- Personnel and financial officers who are registered as READ-users (Norwegian) can view data and generate reports directly in the SAP system, see user guide (Norwegian).
- Case handlers of e-vouchers can issue and follow up hourly paid and assignment contracts directly in the SAP system, see user guide (Norwegian).
- Employees at USIT record working hours and absences related to projects and assignments in the CT system (Current Time). In addition, they register overtime and absence in the HR portal.
- Leaders at USIT follow up working hours recorded for projects and assignments in CT, overtime and absence in the HR-portal.
Sometimes persons who are not on the payroll of or students at UiO need access to parts of UiO's infrastructure. These persons are registered as guests in the HR and payroll system SAP. From there the information is transferred to the other administrative systems.