Åse Gornitzka is Pro-Rector of the University of Oslo for the period 2021-2025.
- Public policy and public administration
- Organisation theory and institutional theory
- EU governance and decision making, multilevel administration
- Public reforms and organisational change
- Informational foundations of public policy
- Knowledge policy
- STV1400 – Offentlig politikk og administrasjon
- STV2410 – Organisering og reform av offentlig virksomhet
- STV 4445B EU and the nation states: Policy formulation and implementation http://www.uio.no/studier/emner/sv/statsvitenskap/STV4445B/
Higher education and employment history
Degree in political science from University of Oslo and Doctoral degree from Faculty of Public Administration, University of Twente, Researcher at Arena Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo from 2004.
Board member SCANCOR The Scandinavian Consortium for Organizational Research - SCANCOR Stanford University /SCANCOR Weatherhead Center, Harvard University
I'm blogging with the rest of the team at Rector's blog.